Work permit for spouse when you are in school

If your spouse desires to accompany you during your studies, we can help you get an open work permit for your spouse or common-law partner. If you have any questions concerning studies, we can help you. For more information, do not hesitate to contact Immigration Elite.

Together let’s boldly reach for the summit