Temporary Worker Visa

You want to work temporarily in Canada? Whether you have a specialized profession or not, Immigration Elite can advise you on what steps to take if you want to work temporarily in Canada. The term "temporary worker" applies to foreign national who has a work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This document authorizes the holder to work only for the company mentioned therein. To change employer, the foreign national must apply for a new work permit. This permit is valid for the duration of employment, usually between one and three years. It is renewable under certain conditions, for a total period not exceeding four years, with some exceptions.

In Quebec, faster procedures are in place for specialized professionals. It is good to consult the list to see if you can get access to faster processing. Immigration Elite will give you advice on that subject.


Together let’s boldly reach for the summit