Immigration Elite provides direction to immigration applicants based on their profile and expectations. For this program, the federal government and several Canadian provinces have mandatory requirements for contractors:
- To have management experience and to have exercised control of a company to a defined level.
- To have a net worth of at least $300,000 CAD obtained by legal means.
- To own at least one third of the company which provides at least one full-time job for a non-relative.
- The Contractor has to actively participate in the management of that Canadian business for at least one year.
- To meet certain conditions for entrepreneurs after they arrive in Canada and meet the selection grid.
Together let’s boldly reach for the summit