Off-campus work permit

Do you wish to work off campus while studying? Immigration Elite can help you submit an unequivocal application. A study permit is required to study in Canada for a period longer than six (6) months. It is possible to work off campus if it you meet the minimum requirements and have sufficient grades. The first thing to do is to apply for a permit to work off campus. The competent authorities shall take a decision after a certain period of time. Once the off-campus work permit is issued, it is possible to work up to 20 hours a week during the school year if the student is enrolled full time, to work full time during the summer and winter holidays and also during reading week.